Firstly, complying with the information obligations resulting from “GDPR” i.e. so-called the general regulation on data protection2016/679, please be informed that the controller of your personal data is JOYTRIP.PL Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Gdańsk, Fieldorfa 11/3 Street, 80-041 Gdańsk, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register held by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS No 0000507285, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 5832959276, REGON 220319553, with the share capital in the amount of 45,000.00 PLN (hereinafter: “JOYEVENT.PL“, “we”, “us”).
Providing your data in connection with the use of the Website or correspondence with us – regarding offers or implementation of contracts concluded with JOYEVENT.PL – is always voluntary, however, providing some information may be necessary to prepare for you a personalized offer, to conclude and exercise a contract with JOYEVENT.PL, to provide you with answers or fulfill legal obligations, as well as to perform other purposes described in further parts of this Policy.
All contents contained on the Website, including trademarks and trade names, images and descriptions of products, as well as other materials, are protected by law and any use of them may only take place with the prior written consent of JOYEVENT.PL or other authorized entity that the content concerns.
Use of the Website and its functionalities, including the contact form, requires access to the Internet and an active and properly configured e-mail account (electronic mail), as well as a constantly updated web browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari.
It is not allowed to use the Website in any manner that disrupts its use by JOYEVENT.PL and its users, as well as to provide any illegal content through the Website, including any content that infringes the personal rights and other rights of third parties, as well as acting in a manner that infringes the law or is intended to circumvent the law, or is contrary to the principles of social conduct or good morals.
JOYEVENT.PL provides on the Website a contact form that allows you to submit an inquiry or send a message to JOYEVENT.PL, and may also allow you to order, through the Website or otherwise, a newsletter, as well as information referring to the current offer of JOYEVENT.PL in the form of mailing. Mailing will be sent only to those of you who have already used our services or have submitted an inquiry through the Website, by phone or other means, as well as otherwise expressed their willingness to cooperate – please be informed that at any time you will be able to withdraw your consent e.g. by cancelling your subscription (or by objecting to the processing of your data for marketing purposes).
JOYEVENT.PL uses on the Website technical measures to protect electronic communication and digital content transmitted through the Website and in connection with its activities, including SSL encryption, passwords or anti-virus programs as well as against unwanted software. Nevertheless, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that the use of the Internet and electronically supplied services always entails the risk of unauthorized access to transmitted data, therefore we also recommend you to use appropriate security measures, e.g. antivirus programs.
The cookies we use primarily allow us to assess the expectations and interest of Website users, including the analysis of the interest in a particular service. Data collected during the analysis will be used only for marketing purposes, i.e. to display a personalized advertisement of JOYEVENT.PL services on other websites and services, e.g. operating within the AdSense network or on social networks.
Please be aware that at any time, you can change the settings of your web browser, specifying the conditions for storing cookies by changing the settings of the web browser by yourself. You can also delete them by yourself, which may however, affect the availability of the Website functions.
Purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data by JOYEVENT.PL
Depending on the situation, JOYEVENT.PL may process your personal data for the purposes and to the extent necessary for contact, concluding a contract as well as cooperation with JOYEVENT.PL, in particular in the following circumstances described below:
- Participants of organized trips and events – your data will be processed for the purpose of realization of ordered trips and events (regardless of whether you order them directly or our Client orders them and registers your participation). Processing may also be necessary for compliance with legal obligations of the Controller.
The characteristics of JOYEVENT.PL’s business activity require planning, execution and performance of activities that make up the ordered services or events, often according to the specific wish of the Client. Due to the nature of the services provided, JOYEVENT.PL may collect your personal data independently or from third parties, who apply to us in connection with a specific service, in order to organize a trip or event in which you will be able to participate.
The above characteristics of the purposes for which the personal data are processed, affect the scope of the categories of data we may process about you – depending on the nature of the trip or event organized by JOYEVENT.PL and the related needs. Due to the proactive attitude and the need to minimize the scope of processed data, JOYEVENT.PL will not collect and process more data than is necessary to provide with a specific service. Thus, depending on the nature and complexity of the service requested, JOYEVENT.PL may process such data as name and surname, telephone number and e-mail address. It may also be necessary to provide information about your place of residence, PESEL number, number and series of passport, as well as number and series if ID card.
JOYEVENT.PL makes every effort to maintain the highest level of professionalism in the implementation of the services offered. Therefore, for the sake of the Client and his/her legitimate interests, as well as due to the applicable requirements and complexity of the services offered (including the purchase of insurance), JOYEVENT.PL envisages the possibility of attempting to obtain a particular category of personal data (so-called sensitive data) regarding in particular the state of your health, past illnesses, including chronic diseases, as well as your religious and ideological beliefs, which may affect the type of meals you are expecting. Sensitive data will be collected only for the purpose of providing you with an adequate level of security and convenience, i.e. primarily in the context of dietary variants and due to ordering additional services, including insurance contract.
The processing of personal data of a specific category will only take place on the basis of your explicit consent for processing personal data for one or more specific purposes, and such consent will be given in particular by ticking or providing information in the appropriately marked and described fields of the information form that may be provided to you by JOYEVENT.PL or our Client (or which the Client collects from you and provides to JOYEVENT.PL). If you refuse to give a consent for the processing of sensitive data, JOYEVENT.PL may not be able to fulfil its contractual obligations in this respect.
In the cases described above, JOYEVENT.PL will process your data until the completion of the services covered by the contract and any other services related to them, however, where applicable and to the necessary extent – not shorter than until the expiry of the legally prescribed limitation periods for claims and ongoing proceedings, as well as until the expiry of the legally prescribed obligation to archive documents. The paper versions of personal data used by us will be destroyed after the end of a calendar month from the date of service provision.
- Presentation of the offer, conclusion or performance of the contract with JOYEVENT.PL – processing of your personal data as our Partners, Clients, Contractors, Service Providers as well as persons indicated by you (including your employees and associates), as well as persons interested in the JOYEVENT.PL offer may take place in order to present an offer, conclude or perform a contract, as well as based on a legitimate interest of JOYEVENT.PL, which is conducting business activity of the Company –
communication and contact with Clients and potential Clients, final conclusion and implementation of concluded contracts, as well as cooperation, contact and organizational cooperation during the implementation of individual agreements and services (the subject of concluded contracts are primarily services consisting in: organization of conferences and congresses, company picnics and festivals and other attractions in the field of team building, as well as organizing marketing events, complex tourist events and broadly understood incentive expeditions). In addition, personal data may be processed in order to comply with our legal obligations, e.g. to issue an invoice or to ensure the security of our services.
Therefore, the Company will process such information as your name and surname, e-mail address, company data, history of your inquiries and offers submitted by the Company. Please be aware, that providing your personal data is always voluntary, but may be necessary for the conclusion and proper performance of the contract. In the cases described above, JOYEVENT.PL will process your data for a maximum period of time during which the business activity is conducted, however, not shorter than for the duration of the contracts concluded with you and the statute of limitations on the claims arising therefrom, as well as the duration of related proceedings – until the end of the year in which the statute of limitations for claims relating to the performance of the contract that require the processing of personal data by JOYEVENT.PL or as long as it is necessary for the exercise of the legitimate interest of JOYEVENT.PL or a third party to be exercised.
- People contacting JOYEVENT.PL – the purpose for processing the personal data is to communicate with the people contacting JOYEVENT.PL, in particular with potential Clients and contractors of JOYEVENT.PL. In such a case, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is a legitimate interest JOYEVENT.PL, which consists in enabling communication and possible establishment of a relationship with a person contacting JOYEVENT.PL, and in providing such a person with the expected information. The basis for processing the personal data in such a case may also be the consent of that person given by his or her specific behaviour.
Depending on the content of the correspondence, the processed data may include in particular: name, surname, e-mail address, position, telephone number, correspondence address and other information provided by the person contacting JOYEVENT.PL. Providing personal data is always voluntary, however, if you do not provide personal data, the communication process (including the answer to your questions) may be difficult or even impossible. In the case of inquiries regarding offers, services, information and terms and conditions of cooperation, JOYEVENT.PL may store your data for the duration of your business activity, until the end of your cooperation or until the person contacting JOYEVENT.PL will ask to erase his/her data and the content of his/her inquiries from the database. Notwithstanding the above, the collected data may be retained as long as it is necessary for the legitimate interest of JOYEVENT.PL or a third party.
- Job candidates – in this case, the recruitment process is the primary purpose for the processing of personal data. Processing of personal data of job candidates such as: name(s) and surname, parents’ names, date of birth, place of residence (correspondence address), education, the course of previous employment – is based on the provisions of law (Polish Labour Code) or to the extent exceeding such data – on the basis of the consent of job candidate expressed through the inclusion of additional data in the recruitment documents. Exceptionally, JOYEVENT.PL may also process health-related data, including data on the potential disability of the candidates for employment due to health and safety reasons and possible subsidies from the PFRON (Polish National Fund for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons), as well as to limit working hours or prevent contact with hazardous substances. In this case, the basis for the processing of sensitive data is the explicit consent to the processing of such personal data for the purpose of recruitment.
Providing personal data, including any potential health data, is always voluntary, however, in the event of failure to provide personal data required under the provisions of law, the catalogue of which has been indicated above, participation in the recruitment process will be impossible. JOYEVENT.PL will process the data collected during the interview and the results of the qualification tests in order to check the skills and competencies of the Candidate for the purpose of assessing the Candidate and his/her suitability for the position for which he/she is applying. The retention period for personal data in this case expires at the end of the recruitment process. If the candidate provides a consent for processing of his/her personal data for further recruitment, the period will be a maximum of 24 months at the end of the calendar year in which the consent was given.
- Other legitimate interests of JOYEVENT.PL.
On the basis of the legitimate interest, JOYEVENT.PL may apply on the Website the functionalities used to:
- conduct research and analyse the activity of you and other users of the Website in order to enhance better efficiency of the Website, assess the expectations and needs of users and improve the Website, introduce new products and services, as well as for statistical purposes,
- provide you with commercial, marketing and technical information regarding the products or services offered by us or our partners – to the extent permitted by law, including with your consent, using the various available means of communication,
- communicate with you on the initiative of JOYEVENT.PL for purposes other than those directly related to the possibility of concluding and performing the contract,
- ensure the safety of use of the Website, to prevent fraud and abuse and to maintain the correctness and continuity of the Website, including through backups,
- establish, enforce or defend JOYEVENT.PL’s legal claims and demonstrate JOYEVENT.PL’s compliance with its obligations under applicable law, including through the creation of registers and records resulting from the provisions on the protection of personal data and their archiving.
Whenever your consent or our legitimate interests are the basis for the processing of your data, we shall process your data for the duration of our business activity or the duration of the relevant action – respectively – until the withdrawal of your consent or the positive recognition of an objection on the grounds of a particular situation.
In the course of processing your data for the purposes described in point IV above, JOYEVENT.PL may profile your personal data to determine whether the Candidate applying for a job is suitable for the particular position. At the same time, JOYEVENT.PL may attempt to predict the effects of your work, e.g. by obtaining references or verifying publications and accounts on professional and social portals (e.g. LinkedIn, GoldenLine). JOYEVENT.PL reserves that obtaining references from third parties through direct contact with such third parties will take place only on the basis of previously obtained consent.
In the other cases described above, JOYEVENT.PL does not profile you on the basis of possessed personal data.
JOYEVENT.PL never uses systems that lead to automated decision making with respect to you.
JOYEVENT.PL applies technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data, appropriate to the risks and categories of your protected data, and in particular secures your data technically and organizationally against unauthorized access, being taken by an unauthorized person or illegally, as well as against change, loss, damage or destruction, using i.e. SSL certificates on the Website.
Recipients of personal data
As a general rule, only authorised employees and associates of JOYEVENT.PL or authorised persons involved in the service of the Website, who have been granted appropriate authorizations, shall have a direct access to personal data processed by JOYEVENT.PL Access to such personal data may also be obtained – to a reasonable extent – by entities cooperating with us (or with us and you) during the performance of a particular services, events and projects.
Personal data, provided by you, may be made available to entities entitled to receive them under applicable laws, in particular to competent judicial authorities.
In accordance with the applicable law, we inform you that your data may be transferred by JOYEVENT.PL – to the necessary extent – to entities processing your data at the request of JOYEVENT.PL, i.e. in particular – cooperating with JOYEVENT.PL – carriers, postal operators, entities servicing and maintaining our IT systems and websites, professional advisors, banks and payment processing companies as well as accountancy offices providing accounting services for JOYEVENT.PL. Such entities process data on the basis of the contract concluded with JOYEVENT.PL and only to the extent necessary to provide services by the above entities in accordance with our instructions.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that if JOYEVENT.PL will collect your data in connection with its activities in the European Economic Area, JOYEVENT.PL does not intend to transfer your data to third countries – i.e. beyond the European Economic Area, unless it is justified by the circumstances of the contract, about which JOYEVENT.PL will inform you in advance. Moreover, if the transfer of data to a third country proves to be necessary or justified, it will take place in accordance with the applicable legal regulations and the transfer will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
Rights relating to processing of your personal data (Rights of individuals relating to the processing of their personal data)
According to GDPR you (the data subjects) shall be entitled to a range of rights arising from the processing of your personal data, including:
- the right to access to your personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data,
- the right to request rectification (correction) of your personal data – when data are incomplete or incorrect,
- the right to erasure („right to be forgotten”) – provided that the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or you will object to the processing of your data or withdraw the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for processing or the data are processed unlawfully or have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation,
- the right to restriction of processing of your personal data – in case you indicate that your data is incorrect or data processing is unlawful, but you oppose to erase them or if your data is no longer needed but you will require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you will object to process your data – until you determine whether the legitimate grounds for processing your data override the basis of your objection,
- the right to data portability – if the processing is carried out by automated means on the basis of concluded contract or your consent.
You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data, including profiling – if we process your data on the basis of a legitimate interest and the objection is justified by your particular situation. In cases where the processing of personal data would take place on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of such consent prior to its withdrawal.
All requests regarding the exercising of the above rights may be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the addresses of JOYEVENT.PL indicated above. Please be aware that we will make every effort to respond to your requests as soon as possible, no later than within one month from their receipt, unless they prove to be numerous or complicated. All requests are free of charge, but if they prove to be manifestly unfounded or excessive, we will be entitled to charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the costs of communication or taking the requested action or refuse to act on the request.
If you consider that JOYEVENT.PL infringes the law by processing your personal data, please contact us – in accordance with information indicated above. Regardless of this, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Exclusion of liability
JOYEVENT.PL reserves the right to make changes, withdraw or modify the functions or features of the Website, as well as cease their activity, transfer rights to the Website and perform any legal actions permitted by applicable law. Any activities performed by JOYEVENT.PL may not infringe the rights of Website users.
This Policy shall apply from _____________.